[sf-lug] X201 Laptop randomly freezing (completely)

Jon Skulski jskulski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:33:11 PDT 2010

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info!
I'll stop by at noisebridge on wednesday to meet and greet and get some more
pointers.

I don't really know at this point what is causing it. From what I've seen
52C isn't that abnormal for the i5 and this laptop. I'd like to figure out
what part of the system is causing it. I've been down the road with just
randomly guessing and adding patches, upgrading etc. So I would like to
understand what is happening.

Here is my cpu info
[jskulski at instrument] ~ % lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64