[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting this Sunday July 4

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 2 09:05:59 PDT 2010

i'll bring copies of ubuntu desktop 10.04.

note re rides home: i'll have to leave not
too much after 1 PM so's to get back home
to work dutifully on the garage (we're
having a garage sale monday). just letting
anyone who wants a post-meeting ride know:
normal ride goes to the upper tenderloin
then down market to around 15th in the
mission, then winds out to ocean beach.