[sf-lug] droid phones: HTC or Moto?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:18:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 2:30 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   thanks, christian, now i got one, too.
>   i hate it, of course, but its user interface
> is much better than that of the LG env touch. i
> suppose i'll get used to it and perhaps even
> think it's okay after a while.

I know that you don't like GUI interfaces.  You have helped me plenty of
times with CLI interfaces, and so I am happy to help you with the Moto Droid
GUI.  It really is a useful tool, once you get past the learning curve.  It
is actually relatively intuitive, once you get familiar with GUIs.  Please
feel free to email me or phone me if you have any questions  415-35-1300