[sf-lug] OpsCamp adds Google Group for continued discussion

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 20 12:57:50 PDT 2010

As a followup to OpsCAMP SF 2010-05-15,
OpsCAMP now has a Google Group for continued discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/opscamp

references/excerpts:

Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:31:42 +0000
Subject: Google Groups: You've been invited to OpsCamp Discussion Group

Dave Nielsen has invited you to join the OpsCamp
Discussion Group group with this message:

Hello fellow OpsCampers,

We had a great time at OpsCamp SF last weekend and we hope you did too.
As discussed, we agreed to continue the discussion online using this
Google Group.  We will share notes from OpsCamp and carry on the
discussion of all things IT operations, including discussions about
toolchains, etc. So with this in mind, we'd like to invite you to join
the OpsCamp discussion group on Google Groups.

Cheers,
Dave Nielsen

OpsCamp
  http://twitter.com/opscamp

Here is the group's description:

A forum for discussing "Operations in a Cloudy World" - aka Operations related
to Cloud Computing and other IT Management Operations

http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2010-May/000152.html

2010-05-15: OpsCamp (San Francisco 9a-5p(+++?))
OpsCAMP SF 2010-05-15: http://www.opscamp.org/sf

"
Mission

About The Event

OpsCamp is an unconference for people who are deeply involved with
next generation IT Operations. Our first OpsCamp in Austin was an
interesting mix of Ops practitioners and tool makers in an all
interactive format.
"