[sf-lug] how to configure an HP 4000 printer

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 15 10:24:51 PDT 2010

Quoting Jim Stockford (jim at well.com):

> i've tried to make sense of search engine
> results but i can't figure out what to do
> to configure an HP 4000 printer to work
> on a particular IP address.

I can look it up for you.  Might I just ask for clarification?  YOu're
talking about an HP LaserJet 4000, right?

I ask because there are multiple models from different product lines
that might be referred to as 'HP 4000', notably HP Designjet 4000.

In general, when seeking help with printers, laptops, etc., you'll get
best results if you cite (and search for) the full product name.