[sf-lug] Tenderloin Tech meetup

Robert Damphousse rjdampho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:28:56 PDT 2010

Hey Christian, thanks for posting this.

It would be great to see some FOSS folks here.  There are going to be
several people at this event who work with the city and are part of
technology outreach programs in the Tenderloin.  There is a free lecture
series tomorrow and Saturday, that is probably the best time to meet folks.
 I'm one of the artists at this event, feel free to write with questions.

Cheers,
Robert