[sf-lug] Tenderloin Tech meetup

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:25:53 PDT 2010

Hi,

I thought that maybe someone from this list might want to go to this tech
meet-up to make connections outside the FOSS world, and try to expand our
reach.  I have to work this Saturday and part of this Sunday, so I can't go:

Join CTN Connect this Sunday as we explore City Centered: A Festival
of Locative Media and Urban Community, which combines art, technology,
and community media to create a unique experience of technology as a
venue for community expression. Learn how a diverse group of artists,
educators, civic organizations, and community members in the
Mid-Market neighborhoods are using media and technology as a community
platform, and meet with other community technology leaders to discuss
how you can apply these concepts in your own communities. more
information about the event is at
www.CityCentered.org<http://www.citycentered.org/>

CTN Connect, the monthly event organized by Community Technology
Network, will meet at the Tenderloin Tech Lab, and travel to the Gray
Area Foundation for the Arts, the Archetype Boutique, the Luggage
Store Gallery, and the Shih Yu-Lang Central YMCA to explore community
art and technology projects, including Tendernoise/ Tendervoice- an
interactive online project developed by the Tenderloin Tech Lab.

Don't forget your walking shoes! This event is free, but let us know
you are attending by registering here.

Saturday, June 13 at 1:00 PM

St. Anthony Foundation/Tenderloin Technology Lab

150 Golden Gate Avenue, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102

I hope to see you there!

--