[sf-lug] small linux distro to serve static web pages?

Jeff Bragg jackofnotrades at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:06:14 PDT 2010

It sounds to me like virtually any webserver would do, and there must be a
dozen or more that were written to be light-weight.  Lots of people have
good things to say about lighttpd; I've also found "dhttpd" in debian
package repositories, described as a "minimal secure webserver without
cgi-bin support".  I would imagine either of these (or a host of others)
would provide what you need.