[sf-lug] network laser printer

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 18:55:29 PDT 2010

Thanks, Rick.

The Brother HL-2070n and the currently available HL-2070w, the one I'm leaning towards, aren't listed but Brother in general seems to have a very good reputation in the Linux community. I followed your suggested routine for a couple of the printers currently listed on Craig's but again, the specific models weren't covered on the www.openprinting.org site. I guess it's up to us, the users, to document our experiences for the benefit of others.

cheers,
alex

(ps unbound works like a charm!)