[sf-lug] the noob

jim jim at well.com
Mon May 3 08:23:07 PDT 2010

there are two linux-specific things at noisebridge:
* tuesdays and fridays from 3 PM to 6 PM
  linux sys admin certification study group
* wednesday 6 PM to 8 PM
  linux discussion, wide open, bring ideas,
  problems, anything relating to linux

http://www.noisebridge.net
2169 mission st at 18th, east side of the street
ring buzzer at the gate just north of the fruit
stand, then up to the third floor.