[sf-lug] multiple dns lookups for one page?

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Thu Apr 15 11:52:40 PDT 2010

Interestingly, I am seeing the same behavior on my machine. My first
inclination was that Firebug was erroneously reporting DNS lookup time, but
I discounted that quickly by looking at one of my own sites, and not
observing a similar pattern. My next inclination was that it was a DNS
configuration problem (ridiculously low TTL?) but a quick look doesn't seem
to bear that out either. Now my curiosity is piqued! If I find anything,
I'll let everyone know.

Nathan