[sf-lug] Droid on Verizon

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Sat Apr 3 21:37:11 PDT 2010

Speaking from experience, there is a certain learning curve and I
don't think I'd write off the soft keypad just yet. It requires a
certain learned faith in the autocorrection algorithm (and obviously a
good such algorithm).

Regarding the Nexus One, I'd love to hear from anyone who has one and
their impressions thereof - especially in comparison to real-world use
of a 3G iPhone (with which I'm growing a bit bored, nearly 2 years on).

Nathan