[sf-lug] Droid on Verizon

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:34:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am seriously considering getting a Droid.  I thought that I was going to
hold out for a Nexus One, since it is unlocked, but I tested a virtual key
pad today on the Droid, and I found that I didn't like the virtual keypad
because I made lots of mistakes.  I found that I was able to type at a
decent speed (relatively speaking) on the Droid keypad, much to my surprise.
 I had previously done some testing of the Droid hard keypad, and thought
that it was too problematic, but at that point I had not yet tested the
virtual keypad.  I was surprised by how many mistakes I made typing on the
virtual keypad.