[sf-lug] Another GNU-Linux school in San Francisco

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:08:25 PDT 2010

Hi Christian,

I have made initial contact and without having mentioned Linux have run
into mild reluctance to engage outside help from one party, while other
parties have been wildly enthusiastic.

I'm sure that you've been in situations like this. Do you have any
suggestions for me? I think the reluctance is not to Linux, but rather a
vague resistance to change of any sort.

I'm happy to take advice from anyone. This really is a question about
human nature in general, and not at all restricted to Linux.

Michael