[sf-lug] Introducing Myself

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 12:32:54 PST 2010

Hi David,
Well, I'd skip applying to Jobs. They get hundreds of people applying for a position, and the people who initially see are just out of college with a degree in Art History, just like the insurance company people who approve medical procedures. But I digress. I have been told, but never tried, if you list a degree, or other skills, in white type, the electronic scanners, that reject most of the resumes, will accept your resume.

Also, put your resume on Craigslist!!!! Don't apply to the positions. Recruiters, and Hiring Managers, scan that list. It works. Every 3 days is what they allow.

Vince