[sf-lug] laptop upgrade recommendation

Kenneth Dombrowski kenneth at ylayali.net
Tue Feb 2 06:58:36 PST 2010

thank you, ron, for that contact info & recommendation

i am on the east coast, so i mostly lurk here, but a good source of
thinkpads is great to have

lately i prefer the lenovo x61, which is 3/4 the size of my t42, but
those prices are incredible.. i think i paid ~1500 for my t42 5 or so
years ago, refurbished from ibm