[sf-lug] Pictures Re: Defective by Design protest of the latest DRM'ed Apple product [San Francisco, Jan. 27, 2010]

Usr Bin Sh usr.bin.sh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:00:05 PST 2010

For any one who's curious, here are some pictures:
http://irq3.com/Apple-Is-DefectiveByDesign-01272010-SF/

Five of us were there: John Sullivan of FSF and four volunteers. We
walked with posters and distributed Defective By Design flyers. I
enjoyed the experience: people, who came to the event and passers by,
were curios about the protest and asking questions. My biggest
surprise - the crowd wasn't that big. (I recall some time ago at the
MacWorld the line was going from inside of Moscone to the street and
around the block, down to the Mission Street.)
--
Pavel