[sf-lug] Free hot luncheon at Mission Beacon this Thursday

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:34:02 PST 2010

Hi,

San Francisco Supervisor Bevan Dufty will be visiting the MBC this Thursday

Luis Chavez, one of the managers for the Mission Beacon Center who is also
on this list has pointed out to me that Supervisor Dufty will be visiting
the MBC for the purpose of seeing the whole center.  I incorrectly implied
that Supervisor Dufty will be there just to see the Linux computers, and
Luis pointed out that Supervisor Dufty's purpose for visiting is much
broader than just Linux computers.

Thanks for the correction, Luis!