[sf-lug] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Jan 3 BTIP meeting on, at sf-lug.org in SanFrancisco & irc & VOIP online

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Jan 3 01:17:52 PST 2010

Hi SF-LUGers :)  You are all invited to join the global linux community online via (especially) VOIP (& also IRC) today, 12N-3P pacific time, & physically at the sf-lug meeting location.  I'm working to be at the sflug meeting by 11am, I often run late.

I did have time to announce this to the btip & sflug list, but not the other 25 lists I try to. Not enough time for that, this week.

I'f youd like to jon the online VOIP meeting, bring a laptop with internet (wifi) cpapbility, & a headset for voip, & I & btip people will help you get the voip clients installed & workig.

See VOIP info here:
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

If you'd like to have some content (talks) to discuss, download & view any of the recent (December?) talks listed here, & watch them before the meeting, & we can discuss them at the meeting. [DL before the meeeting so as not to be a wifi hog at the meeting, leaving wifi capacity for voip.]
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos

Ask any questions here, on the btip mailing list, or #berkeleytip on irc.freenode.net.

See you soon. :)