[sf-lug] I need a quick piece of code..

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 07:27:52 PST 2009

It would be good to have the problem defined.
So far the assumption has been that you want to return the last line of a file which you happen to know will be an integer- I'm doubting that that is the real problem.
Could it be the more general problem of returning all integers? ..integers on single lines by them selves?  .. what are the other possibilities????
This seems like the perfect little exercise for the python class held (over the holidays: somewhat irregularly) on Monday evenings.

ak