[sf-lug] where to buy linux journal in sf or east bay?

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sat Dec 12 09:18:20 PST 2009

jim wrote:
>    on market near first is a news stand joint (not
> a kiosk) that sells linux mags (and high quality
> chocolate). borders (post and powell) also has
> linux mags, i believe.
>    i know someone who may have a copy; i'll ask
> her if she's willing to loan it or let me copy
> it (also, can you wait and get the article on
> line?).

    Yes that is Fog City News on the South side of Market
between Fremont and Folsom.  I get Linux Pro and the
Linux Journal there each month.

	And I go there several times a week when I expect
an issue of other will be out shortly.

	I will let you copy the relevant parts or get you
a copy if you will repay the modest sum, or merely
let  you borrow it indefinitely until you have absorbed
or implemented the parts you are interested in.

	This was sent originally to Jim by my lack of
attention to the detail of reply all.

> On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 11:09 -0800, Michael Shiloh wrote:
>
>> the current issue of linux journal has a cover article on ham radio, and
>> i'd like to get a copy. i've had to let my subscription lapse.
>>
>> does anyone know where i can buy  lj in sf or berkeley? i don't want to
>> go to the south bay.
>>
>> stacy's?
>> that fancy coffee shop with all the magazines at the top of potrero hill?
>>
>> thanks

    later
    Bobbie Sellers