[sf-lug] where to buy linux journal in sf or east bay?

jim jim at well.com
Fri Dec 11 11:39:16 PST 2009

   on market near first is a news stand joint (not
a kiosk) that sells linux mags (and high quality
chocolate). borders (post and powell) also has
linux mags, i believe.
   i know someone who may have a copy; i'll ask
her if she's willing to loan it or let me copy
it (also, can you wait and get the article on
line?).