[sf-lug] Can't seem to watch this movie

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:34:24 PST 2009

hi,

One of the schools this LUG is supporting with Linux is going to attempt to
watch this movie tomorrow using Linux, but we have not been able to watch it
thus far, and I'm not sure why.  Would someone please tell me if you are
able to watch "Becoming Human" part one here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/beta/evolution/becoming-human-part-1.html

I was able to watch a preview, but the full movie does not play for some
reason.  Not sure why.  I do have the most recent version of Flash running.
I am using Jaunty, and I also have a wide variety of codecs installed.

Thanks in advance.