[sf-lug] ...Enabling M$

pmpope pmpope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:55:07 PDT 2009

        All
        you're doing if you advocate MS-Windows applications (regardless of
        licensing) is to be an enabler.  Just say no.  ;->

Here! Here! I couldn't agree with you more, Rick, and not JUST because
I'm some poor Debian Fr3ak, no sir, this has everything to do with the
manner of enslavement tools the corporate overlords will use. MS
developers look down their noses at the LX community at large because
'we're not greedy enough' Maybe they can't tell... we're greedy for
freedom and we're willing to work for REAL freedom.

I'm more of a freedom fighter than any glossy <insert job function here>
so I can't truthfully count myself among the illustrious ranks of of all
the six zeros developers but I am able to maintain LX OSes on scrap
metal architecture and that is why there is a cowboy on the O'Reilly
Linux Pocket Guide. That is also why I am, today, the same day Mac
releases their newest OS able to say most emphatically 'Happy Big Four
Oh UNIX! Where would we be without you?'

sincerely
PMPope