[sf-lug] Softphones, voip help

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:45:08 PDT 2009

Google Voice (GV)allows you to redirect calls to different phones
including cell phones. GV has voicemail and can send and receive and
can redirect SMS to any cell phone you like. With Skype you have to
pay to send SMS and won't allow you to receive unless you have a cell
phone and as far as I know doesn't redirect it. Skype you will need to
install a client but with GV all you need is a browser.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Need a place to stay in So. Lake Tahoe, CA?
Visit www.heavenly5.com
(415) 702-0641 office
(415) 386-8230 fax