[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] Linux growth

toya toya at linefeed.org
Thu Jul 30 16:59:29 PDT 2009

My suggestion would be to have at least changed the subject, each
question should have being placed on the subject of the msg. That would
have made it easier for people to follow and answer... I didn't answer
because I got lost in the emails... I saw question 1 and 2 then 5... was
a bit confuse.

Or put it somewhere -> limesurvey is a good free software for this kind
of thing.

The idea to go to a meeting is good too. Also, I would suggest to go to
install fests like the St Anthony's event, there you will find people
who 'just' decided to install linux and I think it would be interested
to hear what they have to say.

:) just my 2cents since I couldn't reply to the survey.

bye,
Toya