[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] Linux growth

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:10:00 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> I've found the discussion enjoyable, frankly. ;)

Agreed -- and entertaining to boot. But my point is that I'm not sure that a
questionnaire of this kind was a.) the best way to run a series of question
by us in the first place, and b.) having said that, the best use of the
facilities in this mailing list. Again, this is my opinion and my opinion
alone (though it's one that's GPLed and readily available to anyone to adopt
as their own).