[sf-lug] quick report on saturday's Tech Fair

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jul 29 17:20:53 PDT 2009

   i'm interested and would like to negotiate one or
two times a week that i could be down there to help
out and also pursue a linux study group.
   currently i know a fellow with whom i've just
committed time to study LPI and Red Hat certification
paths. it might work that he and i meet at St. A's
and be available to provide support to those with
linux problems and include any of St. A's clients
interested in joining our effort.
   any sf-luggers are welcome, as are all others.
jim