[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] How did you become a Linux user?

chaitanya mehandru chinku.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:09:50 PDT 2009

I became a linux user in a way similar to when someone joins a university--
I mean we are among intellectual people and then we start trying new things
and get interested more once we get to know about them. In addition, I
recently wrote a paper on Power/Performance benefits of using Linux and
open-source software on Mobile Internet Devices and exploring newer usage
models. I have been using linux for 2years now and want to keep adding years
to it.....Linux is amazing to me!!!