[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] What makes a true Linux user?

Clyde Jones slash5toaster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:22:22 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:15, Andrew E<andrewevansc at gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL!!!! And your chemistry answer of elements and their percentages has
> ANYTHING to do with Linux?! Wow. The questioner details that they are
> interested in "group identity". Tell a Linux guru that she's gotta set up an
> open source cart on Windows IIS server, and watch their reaction. It's
> usually not a big smile...

Bah - any sysadmin will just balk at having to do work.  I agree with
Rick, once you get past the chest thumping and flag-waving, it's just
a tool.

I run Debian at home cause it does what I need.  I run things on
Windows at work because that is what is needed; I run other things on
Solaris cause that's what's best for that function.

I want a choice of tools.

--
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.