[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] What makes a true Linux user?

Andrew E andrewevansc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:15:55 PDT 2009

LOL!!!! And your chemistry answer of elements and their percentages has
ANYTHING to do with Linux?! Wow. The questioner details that they are
interested in "group identity". Tell a Linux guru that she's gotta set up an
open source cart on Windows IIS server, and watch their reaction. It's
usually not a big smile...