[sf-lug] geoprocessing help

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 10:31:14 PDT 2009

Hi Toya,

I can think of three places of the top of my head. Cloud Made (www.cloudmade.com) has a bunch of data from their mapping parties. The regional EPA office (uh, I forgot the correct term) a geographical mapping? office in SF. And you can always, probably more for spot checks, get latitude & longitude from Google Maps. Since they don't have control of the source files, it might be a little off. Probably grenade accurracy.

Goodluck,
Vince