[sf-lug] geoprocessing help

toya toya at linefeed.org
Wed Jul 15 09:03:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am working on a website that works with maps API etc. Is a free
software people are developing in Brazil and I want to start testing it
for SF.

I was wondering if anyone here could give me a hint of where I can get
some data about San Francisco. If there is any geoprocessing department
of universities here that I could get in touch to get this data.

Pretty much I am looking for latitude and longitude data for the
neighborhoods of SF. For a city in Brazil we could get this data with
the university department of geoprocessing, so I think some university
here might be able to help me out with it.

I appreciate any help.

Toya
SFCCP.net