[sf-lug] "Bay Area LUGs" flyer and O'Reilly

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jul 13 20:56:46 PDT 2009

bill:
   how do we get some copies?
   any way we can help out?

anyone in sf:
   i'm going to oscon thursday, july 23, leaving
sometime in the AM, will walk the floors and
maybe help out at a booth, will attend two python
seminars both in room B starting at 7, ending
around 9:30 or a little later, to drive back to
SF. anyone want a ride? i can pick you up in the
AM and drive you back after the python stuff is
over.