[sf-lug] help saving OpenOffice files

opietro at yahoo.com opietro at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 13:54:30 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Any advice on the following problem would be much appreciated. (I'm using Ubuntu 6.06 LTS [Dapper Drake] and OpenOffice 2.0.2):

 I'm unable to save documents in OpenOffice. I get this error when I try to save a Writer file or Calc spreadsheet file:

         "Due to an unexpected error, OpenOffice.org crashed. ..."

I tried different option settings in OpenOffice.org, and I tried to reinstall OpenOffice.org, packages, but nothing helps. Thank you.

Owen Pietrokowsky

Owen Pietrokowsky,
Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/owenpietrokowsky