[sf-lug] problems with refresh rate under Intrepid

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:53:32 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Jesse Zbikowski <embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Have
> you tried setting the refresh rate with xrandr?

still working on this.

> PS: There is an xrandr GUI called urandr but I haven't used it.

I did not find urandr in my Synaptic repositories, but I did find lxrandr
and grandr and gnome-randr-applet but none of those tools allowed me to
change the refresh rates available to me.  They allowed me to choose from an
array of choices; but the problem is that my choice is limited to one
defective choice for refresh rates: 0 Hz.  I am hoping to be able to change
to 75 Hz, which is the refresh rate that I had on this same machine under