[sf-lug] Installing Apache, PHP

toya toya at linefeed.org
Mon Feb 9 10:04:06 PST 2009

I believe you should check if Magento and whatever else you will run on
this LAMP works good with php5.2.8 - that would be the major problem you
might have. The version of php and how it will work with apache it
shouldn't be a problem.  Also checks what would be the best version of
mysql for the application you will run on this LAMP server.

hope this help,
toya