[sf-lug] meeting at Euro Cafe 01/19/2009

bobbie sellers bliss at sfo.com
Wed Jan 21 11:42:49 PST 2009

Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Hi Bobbie,
>
> Jim Stockford mentioned that you might need parts.  We have lots and lots of
> parts that you might be able to use at the school.  We just need to schedule
> a time for you to come over.

	Christian first I have to figure out what is going on with the
machine a bit more.  Unfortunately and due in part to the demands of the
my housework I got extremely tired or exhausted.  I might feel up to
dealing with the Dimension again by Thursday or Friday, but I won't
bother you or anyone else until I have disconnected all the peripherals
and seen if that will give me the BIOS screen.

	In the meantime I have to try to install something besides
Mephis on the laptop so that I can use it in something besides XP
mode which is driving me up the wall.

	I want to thank everyone who offered to help.

> We also need to schedule a triage session, because we have lots of halfway
> working computers that we need to triage to produce working backup machines
> and machines to give away to kids.

	later
	Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo dot com