[sf-lug] meeting at Euro Cafe 01/19/2009

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 20 14:43:59 PST 2009

   thanks for the neat report (neat as in "keen",
i.e. good).

   data point: it's "mikki" rather than "jackie".

   let us know what you discover is the problem with
the dell dimension 2400.
   if it's a hardware problem, there may be some
among us who have working pieces to give you.
(seems to me dell cases make homebrew hardware
fixing painful, but maybe someone knows take-apart
secrets for dell's construction.)