[sf-lug] playback troubles with DTP video

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:37:44 PST 2009

hi,

one of our video rough editors has had a problem playing back Digital
Tipping Point video that I have sent to him.  I sent him video on an
external hard drive, and he has tried to play back the video with Kino, but
has had problems, which he describes below.  The video is in .dv format.
Here is his description:

I sat down and tried to work on some captures for dtp today, but i went
to run Kino 1.3.0 and it played back super-fast. As in a minute a
second. I did a bunch of searching on ubuntu forums and tried a few
things, but I was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance for any help!