[sf-lug] Another school project possible

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jan 8 12:19:28 PST 2009

can you describe or point us to more specifics:
* what tasks need to be done?
* what goals are there?
* how many persons are needed?
* is there pay?
* what about hours: flexible or required times?
* are there volunteer possibilities?
* is there a knowledgeable mentor or supervisor
already in place?
* replicating ACCRC without james burgett seems
a tall order, what about working with ACCRC?
* where is/are the location(s)?