[sf-lug] Another school project possible

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:34:28 PST 2009

hi,

I wanted to let this list know that I have contacted someone inside the San
Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) about bringing GNU-Linux to
another test classroom project.

I have learned from our work at the first school project that we will
probably need to be paid to make this project viable.  Otherwise, it might
be too much stress.

If there is anyone who is willing to get involved with this new project,
please let me know.  The school is located in the Mission District, not too
terribly far from Mission and 24th Street.  I will email interested parties
privately with the exact address.  I will be meeting with the contact there
tomorrow.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point