[sf-lug] Easy Bay Users Group?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 18 08:10:44 PST 2008

Berkeley Unix User Group (BUUG) meets this evening:
http://www.buug.org/
... likely even some goodies:
http://www.weak.org/pipermail/buug/2008-December/003209.html

Anyway, there already are a fair number of groups out there, with
varying levels of (in)activity.  I think there's also a Bay Area
Wireless group ... I don't recall where they meet, but I'm sure one
can look it up.

Hmmm, as Rick also pointed out, a more detailed, less ambiguous
"specification" might help.