[sf-lug] http://www.sf-lug.org/

jim jim at well.com
Thu Dec 18 07:48:34 PST 2008

   thanks for your interest.
   sf-lug is an ad hoc group with no bank account
and therefore no way to accept money. we do
accept support in the form of colocation
services and machines. also, our policies do not
include advertising services.
   we try to provide support to the san francisco
bay area community in the form of training and
diagnostics. if there is some way you can help
us in our outreach efforts, such an effort might
earn a link on our site.

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 15:03 +0000, David.McGloin at searchlaboratory.com