[sf-lug] Requesting help reinstalling Ubuntu

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:10:41 PST 2008

hi,

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Alex Kleider <a_kleider at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Mon, 12/1/08, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you're in SF and willing to assist, or have
> > suggestions, please contact
> > > me.  I have an install CD.
> >

> I believe mention was made of the fact that the computer in question has no
> CD drive; that may prove to be an obstacle.

This is a good point.  One of the volunteers for the school has set up a
kick-ass network install that takes about 10 mins (YMMV).  So Gloria could
bring her Acer Aspire One sub notebook to the school and we could try to do
a network install.  I believe that the volunteer set it up to do a vanilla
Hardy install over the network.