[sf-lug] Openmoko WorkNight - Wednesday

GregBot gregbot at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 12:14:32 PST 2008

We're hosting another Openmoko WorkNight sprint Wednesday night (Nov
12), here at PariSoMa.  These used to be called "CodeSprints", but you
can come even if you are not a coder.  In fact, we need / want design
people to help us with one of our projects.

We will continue to work on the idea to build an OpenMoko specific GUI
for the MPD player.  Also, we can help people who are having problems
with their phones - I know have some experience getting a Freerunner
working with my Mac laptop.

But we can only do it if we get some folks on board who can a) code,
b) come up with design ideas, c) help test, d) do other stuff as it
comes up!

http://www.parisoma.com/

OpenMoko WorkNight
Wednesday, Nov 12
6-8pm
PariSoMa
1436 Howard St (@ 10th)
San Francisco, CA

Remember, the code sprint needs YOU.  Vote - and act - with your feet.