[sf-lug] [PYCLASS] Monday, Nov 10: Chapter 6!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 9 21:32:30 PST 2008

WHERE: The Grind Cafe (783 Haight St, San Francisco
WHEN:  Nov 10, 6 PM
WHAT:  Community Python learning session: Chapter 6

TEXTBOOK: http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html

A bunch of SF-LUG people have been learning an introduction to
programming, and I've been facilitating.  My expectation is to have a fun
conversation with people who have mostly read the chapter, and some of
whom (hopefully all!) have done the chapter's exercises.

I invite you to email me the exercises, or to discuss on the list.

See some of you there!

-- Asheesh.

Beelzebug, n.:
 	Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at
three in the morning and cannot be cast out.