[sf-lug] November 2, 2008 meeting at JavaCat Bistro 20th and Geary

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sun Nov 2 19:24:06 PST 2008

jim wrote:
> Let's pick a different place to meet. there's
> a place on geary at 26 that has wi-fi and
> food and drinks. there are places in other
> neighborhoods.

	Well having a backup would be good and if
everyone knew the place to go when the scheduled
meeting place was unexpectedly closed that would
be good.  Meantime if anyone knows the actual
management at JavaCat it might be good to stress
that people could be coming to a meeting from all
around the Bay Area and that if they are going to
be closed they should interface with the list
maybe thru one member who keeps up with their
e-mail.

> i don't like the idea of changing meeting
> places often, but we might consider having one
> meeting place stable and the other floating.
> any ideas?

> On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 12:09 -0800, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
>> 	I arrived at 10:30 AM and the doors to the Bistro were
>> locked. They were still locked at 11:30 AM when I took my leave.
>> One member Jeffery(sic) came by and ascertaining the state of
>> things left about 11:10.
>>
>> 	I wonder what is going on with JavaCat...

     	later
	Bobbie
     	bliss at sfo dot com

--
     bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
  the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
  It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
         --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.