[sf-lug] observations of spam

Jim Cortez jim at jimcortez.com
Mon Oct 27 14:57:02 PDT 2008

Spamassassin recognizes forward and past email timestamps. You could set up a
rule to auto-filter these out if you use it.

As a side note, I use bogofilter, which was written in C and based upon Paul
Graham's Spam research (http://www.paulgraham.com/antispam.html). When
trained on personal spam and ham messages (about 3000 messages), I rarely get
spam in my inbox and no false positives.
Jim