[sf-lug] lpadmin --> forbidden

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:02:08 PDT 2008

--- On Sun, 10/26/08, Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> Make sure the user is in the lpadmin group

Yes, the URL to which you pointed me to was about a person who seemed to be having a very similar problem and your suggestion was made to him or her.
I checked my system and indeed I had already included all relative users.

I'll wipe everything  out and start with a fresh installation as soon as I get my hands on Ubuntu 8.10